Access to PowerLabDK
Photo: Torben Nielsen
The PowerLabDK facilities are open for experiments, test and demonstration within Smart Grids and sustainable energy technologies that will enable a future low-carbon energy system mainly based on renewable sources.
Use of PowerLabDK
- Experimental verification of theory, models etc.
- Testing of intelligent system solutions, control strategies and technologies
- Testing of subsystems, equipment and components
- Development of new business opportunities based on new electric technology, e.g. electric vehicles
- Development of new business opportunities based renewable energy sources, e.g. wind power
- Development of the interaction between generation units and electric energy system concerning control and regulation
- Test and demonstration of hardware and software aimed for development of the interaction between generation and consumption of electricity, e.g. demand side technologies
How to get started
Our Innovation Manager will help you with more infomation about access and conditions for use of the PowerLabDK facilities.